We are delighted to announce that we will be returning to the Christmas rendition of the Independent Label Market in London’s Old Spitalfields Market this weekend, on the 28th November! Swing by our stall from 11am-6pm for exclusive early releases, Björk’s virtual reality Stonemilker video, from the vault rarities, limited edition coloured vinyl and test pressings + so much more!
Some of our label market exclusives and offerings will include:
▪ Björk - Vulnicura Strings 12” Vinyl and CD
▪ 7” special edition hand painted vinyl’s of the latest Wild Palms single, Ennio
▪ The Computers brand new Want the News? Here’s the Blues EP on double transparent 7” vinyl
▪ Björk Remix series - All 12 of them, the entire set!
▪ Fufanu debut album - Few More Days To Go - which will only have been out one day prior
▪ Björk - Entire back catalogue on Heavyweight Vinyl
▪ The Sugarcubes - Life’s Too Good Limited Edition Coloured Vinyl
▪ Björk’s virtual reality headset experience will be available, for her Stonemilker video
▪ New releases from God Damn, Astrid Williamson, Olga Bell, FiniTribe and more.
▪ Various Test Pressings
▪ Much much more!
Keep your eyes pealed for the possibility of a very special guest appearance!
You can also listen to our Independent Label Market Spotify playlist below.
Additionally, the label market will be partnering up with London Brewers’ Market once again, which will feature a selection of local breweries from the London area.
For more information on the Independent Label Market click here.
We hope to see you there! x